Saturday, May 5, 2012

Big changes!



Lots of stuff going on! We are busy as usual.  Audrey had a major haircut this week and started preschool!  She is just going for 1/2 a day on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but she is really excited.  It's also nice for me to have a little quiet time with Lillian.  Audrey's Nana just arrived for a few days, so we will be having even more fun :)

These photos are from the Science & Book Festival in Center City.  It was a beautiful day! This 3-D street art was pretty cool!




At the Azalea Garden by the Art Museum.

Enjoying her long hair by decorating it as much as possible :)






Audrey and Lillian having fun!

The "before" shot, with Uncle Dave:

And after!  Much less tangles!


At the zoo!






Audrey was super-excited to have an ice-cream cone!

Lillian & Uncle Dave:

Watching the giraffe:

First day of school!!  She was so happy and completely fine when we left:


And after her first day of school, I tried to take her out for cheesecake, but had to eat by myself :)  I did get some laughs and people called me "Super Mom" because I was carrying Audrey and Lillian into the restaurant.

And here are a few photos of the girls playing in Lillian's crib: 




 And my silly girl :)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Sandy! I like the 3D pics with you standing on top of the building...I did a double take when I saw that one. But, I especially like the ones of the girls snuggling together...so cute!

    ReplyDelete