Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Fun-Day!


We had a very nice day today with Audrey & Lillian's Nana!  

Lillian and I slept in, which was great, while Audrey had fun seeing Nana :) Then we headed to the Philadelphia Art Museum.  The first Sunday of each month is free (by donation) and we were excited to take advantage of it.  Audrey particularly enjoyed the activity in the education center where she got to paint a "magic carpet."  

Next we headed out for lunch at a Chinese buffet...no pictures, but I think Audrey is in the middle of a growth spurt, because she really ate!  Breastfeeding was my excuse for overeating :)

When we got home Audrey and I worked on a special project that I had planned on the days of the week.  She really got into it and we had fun.  I was really impressed with how well she colored in the letters and how many of them she knows.  She is really making more and more progress towards reading!  I also think she will enjoy having the days up so that she can see what fun is coming up every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment