Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter



We hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. We really had a great time! (Although as you can see, Lillian was a little unsure about the bunny ears). In our week with Baba, the girls went to Manhattan and Atlantic City for the first time (my first time also!), and to many other fun places!

Lillian is two months old today - I thought it would be a good time to post the photos from her one-month photo shoot :) She is growing and doing well. I'm looking forward to seeing her weight next week. She has also become more interactive and is "talking" more. If I say "ohhhh" or "ahhh" she is very interested and will try to talk back. Lillian is also smiling more and seems to be a happy baby.

Audrey had a big day for Easter. She enjoyed a big Easter egg hunt at the park on Saturday, and then was very excited about the Easter Bunny visiting our apartment. I'm still a little unsure if we will keep up the Easter Bunny tradition, but it was pretty funny. She was actually a little scared at first, but quickly warmed to the idea of someone who brought candy and chocolate.


Lillian & Audrey a month ago:











And some more recent photos from Uncle Dave's visit and Easter:



I wish this photo wasn't blurry, I still like it. Audrey really is very sweet with Lillian.









Audrey decided she was going to take pictures of me with her imaginary camera:






No comments:

Post a Comment