Monday, March 19, 2012

So busy!

Hello everyone! I keep putting off posting a new entry until I have some photos ready, but that just hasn't been happening, so, I thought I would take a moment to give a quick update. I have loads of photos & will try to post them soon. I did a photo shoot of Audrey & Lillian on Lillian's one-month 'birthday' and of course we took lots of photos on Audrey's birthday.

I can't believe Audrey is three! She is growing & changing do much. Some times I look at her and see that she is still just a tiny girl, but other moments she seems so big and grown up! She is really such a special person with a hilarious & sweet personality. She is still acting out a little and dealing with all the change, but I think she is doing really well.

I tried to make a list of some of the funny things she's said lately, and came up with these:

"I hate pillows. I HATE pillows." She said this over and over one day shortly before Lillian was born & I was trying to get her to take a nap. She fell asleep very shortly after that.

Audrey is also passionate in other ways. When she is having a bit of a tantrum, she doesn't just say no, she likes to shout, "Never!"

When we first arrived in Philadelphia, Audrey seemed to think that the city was covered in railroads. The potholes are terrible around here, and for the first few days she kept shouting out "railroad tracks" when we hit a bump.

She also gets very excited about all of our outings. When Michael put together the new stroller, she announced that it was "extra perfect."

I can see that I need to write down more of the funny ones, she really does make me laugh every day with the things she comes up with. She is so smart and creative.

I have been getting Audrey out somewhere special almost every day. I have already lost count of how many times we have been to the Please Touch Museum. And this weekend we went to the zoo - the first zoo in the U.S. And then today she took her first tumbling class at a nearby play space & cafe - she was really excited and went all in her own to the class!

Her birthday was great too. Her Avo (michael's dad) and Uncle Bryan came to visit. We went to a neat children's concert put on by a locak symphony and Audrey got a pet fish for her room that she named Pegasus.

Lillian is still an easy baby, although she does make a lot of dirty laundry :) she loves to sleep and eat and eat and eat! Her awake-alert periods are lasting longer and she is noticing more and more. She is really interested in watching Audrey!

I'm looking forward to Lillian's next doctor's visit, I have a feeling she is going to be a lot bigger.

I have to go- we are going to pick up Uncle Dave from the bus station. Audrey is excited to see him. I will try to post photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment