Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jump for joy!

I just realized that there was some sort of glitch and that this never went online.  I'm working on a new post, but enjoy this for now:

I can't believe how big Lillian is getting.  In the midst of a major housecleaning/reorganizing I put together this jumping toy for Lillian today.  I had thought she would be too small, but, as you can see, she loved it!  She went back in several times today and really started jumping!

And seeing Lillian reminded me of how little Audrey was.  Here is Audrey in the same jumper when she was 8 months old - we still had her propped up on boxes so she could jump! We are very excited for tomorrow! We can't wait to see the Adele & Jonny and Auntie Chrystal & Uncle Justin and Papa! Hopefully I can get lots of good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment